I’m in the middle of a chain reaction
This content was originally published more than ten years ago and is archived here for preservation.
More up-to-date content is available on this blog.
Hello all, hope you’re having a lovely, restful Sunday. I’ve finally got around to sharing with you the useful Product Management and Usability / User Experience bookmarks I’ve been accumulating.
I’ve found them particularly useful, I hope you will too. I’ve also thrown in a few of my friends’ sites and blogs and urge you to read the beautiful, insightful and occasionally disturbing things they say.
The bits of the site you’re interested in are:
- Things To Read: blogs falling under different categories related to aspects of product management
- Usability / User Experience: find blogs at the top level, then links to analysis, design, screen sharing and usability testing tools beneath. There are also links to companies who will run usability testing for you or recruit users for usability testing.
Get articles when they’re published
My articles get published irregularly (erratically, some might say). Never miss an article again by getting them delivered direct to your inbox as soon as they go live.
Land your next product manager job
There’s a special offer running for my Product Management Digital Masterclass – 25% off when you get tickets to the full set of sessions.
Live, conference-style talks with Q&A each Tuesday in October 2020, covering:
- What does a product manager do (and not do)?
- Understanding user needs
- The secrets of meaningful product roadmaps
- Landing and starting your product manager job
See you there!