B2B Product Management on Mind the Product
On the 4th birthday of ProductTank London in May, three speakers shared with us their experiences of building and working in B2B (business to business) companies.
- James Gill (@JamesJGill), Founder and CEO of GoSquared
- Rif Kiamil (@rifkiamil), Founder and CEO of FOODit
- Clancy Childs (@cchilds), Chief Product and Marketing Officer at Tizaro
If you’ve not heard of ProductTank, it’s a monthly meetup for product people to get together to hear a few talks and, more importantly, to have a drink and socialise with people who understand the difference between product and project management…. There are several ProductTanks going in different parts of the UK, Europe and the US, so there’s probably one near you. And if not, why not start one?
Get articles when they’re published
My articles get published irregularly (erratically, some might say). Never miss an article again by getting them delivered direct to your inbox as soon as they go live.
Land your next product manager job
There’s a special offer running for my Product Management Digital Masterclass – 25% off when you get tickets to the full set of sessions.
Live, conference-style talks with Q&A each Tuesday in October 2020, covering:
- What does a product manager do (and not do)?
- Understanding user needs
- The secrets of meaningful product roadmaps
- Landing and starting your product manager job
See you there!