Change management and product management on Mind the Product
Some people say that a change is as good as a rest. They’ve probably never had to change an organisation’s product culture, though. For July’s ProductTank London, Marc Abraham (@MAA1) brought us three experts in making change happen.
- Derek Morrison (@allaboutproduct), Group Product Manager at Tesco
- Sally Foote (@sallyfoote), Digital Product Consultant, Founder of FEB Digital
- Craig Strong (@craigstrong), Director Global Product Development Lifecycle at Pearson
If you’ve not heard of ProductTank, it’s a monthly meetup for product people to get together to hear a few talks and, more importantly, to have a drink and socialise with people who understand the difference between product and project management…. There are several ProductTanks going in different parts of the UK, Europe and the US, so there’s probably one near you. And if not, why not start one?
Get articles when they’re published
My articles get published irregularly (erratically, some might say). Never miss an article again by getting them delivered direct to your inbox as soon as they go live.
Land your next product manager job
There’s a special offer running for my Product Management Digital Masterclass – 25% off when you get tickets to the full set of sessions.
Live, conference-style talks with Q&A each Tuesday in October 2020, covering:
- What does a product manager do (and not do)?
- Understanding user needs
- The secrets of meaningful product roadmaps
- Landing and starting your product manager job
See you there!